Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
Deadline: April 20, 2019
Study in: Sweden
CHULABHORN GRADUATE INSTITUTE POST-GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (ACADEMIC YEAR 2019)
Brief Discription of Chulabhorn Graduate Institute:
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) (Thai: สถาบันบัณฑิตศึกษาจุฬาภรณ์) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate scholarly organization, containing employees from the Chulabhorn Research Institute (CRI), and other driving colleges in Thailand, and also from incredibly famous scholastic and research establishments from around the globe.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is a private graduate organization built up in 2005, to commend the 48th Birthday of Professor Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. With the endorsement of the Ministry of Education, it was authoritatively settled as a self-sufficient advanced education establishment on December 28, 2005, having Professor Princess Chulabhorn as the Chancellor of the Institute Council.
HEC welcomes applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2019). The grants are offered for Master’s Degree (18 years training) in the accompanying fields of study:
Connected Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology
All honors will be made based on the scholastic legitimacy, capability of the applicant and the conceivable effect of the work on the improvement of Pakistan.
Grants are available to the Pakistani/AJK candidates who meet the accompanying criteria:
- Under 30 years old as on as on 30th November, 2018.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a total GPA of no less than 3.00/4.00 of every one of the accompanying fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have involvement in logical lab look into
- Candidates more likely than not showed English capability, ideally on one of two perceived trial of dialect capability (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Candidates must give a mission statement clarifying their interests in the investigation
Fields of Study:
- Connected Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Natural Toxicology
- Substance Biology
Award Period and scope:
The honor is valid for a time of a month and a half supplemental classes in June 2019 taken after by a time of 2 years Master Degree, subject to a yearly audit of the researcher’s attractive advance. The Scholarship will cover educational cost expenses and all other scholastic charges, round airfare ticket, convenience, month to month stipend, book remittance, medical coverage and others.
Official Scholarship Link